|Validity||12 months||18 months||24 months|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 6% SST will be incurred with every NEW PACKAGE top up or purchase.
- When there is more than one package credits in an account, the redemption will be based on first-in-first-out basis.
- Credits are accumulative when there is more than one package purchase within the validity period.
- Validity of package will be updated according to the latest purchased package validity or whichever has the longer validity period. Examples of scenario are as follows:
i) Purchase SINGLE Package in May’21, and package validity will expire in May’22.
2nd purchase of COUPLE Package in Dec’21, and its accumulated credits validity shall expire in June’23.
ii) Purchase FAMILY Package in May’21, and package validity will expire in May’23.
2nd purchase of SINGLE Package in April’22, and its accumulated credits validity shall remain expired in May’23.
- NEW PACKAGE can be used on non-promotional à la carte services, retail products and gift voucher.
- NEW PACKAGE is not valid for any promotional offers.
- A registration fee of RM10 to join as a member of Thai Odyssey’s Loyalty Programme will be waived when customer sign up with a NEW PACKAGE.
- When you purchase a NEW PACKAGE, members will be rewarded with 1000 points for SINGLE; 2000 points for COUPLE; 3000 points for FAMILY.
- 6% SST is not included in the conversion of loyalty points.
- Loyalty points have a validity period of 12 months, from the month of purchase.
- Loyalty points will be accumulated when member’s account stay active with purchase of any item within the 12 months validity period, and date of validity will be updated from the month of member’s last purchase.
- Redemption of points can be done at outlets, click the links below to view the extensive list of redemption chart.
- Only in Genting SkyAvenue, Bangsar Shopping Centre & Gateway@KLIA2: https://thaiodyssey.com/rewards-signature
- Credits and loyalty points are not transferable nor exchangeable for cash.
- Member is responsible for the safekeeping of own account and password. If there has been an unauthorised transaction performed, member is required to notify Thai Odyssey immediately.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number stated in the Thai Odyssey’s membership account, for new setup of the account and update or recovery of password.
- Thai Odyssey management reserves the rights to change and modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.